The exercise invites participants to share their prejudice and discuss how these affect interaction between groups.
- The participant understands differences on an individual level.
- The participant compares her/himself to her/his family members and notices the natural differences among them.
- The participant concludes that the difference is just the way life is and a general law.
- The participant expresses her/his individuality and what characterizes her/him from others.
- Defend the right to be different and the uniqueness of each person.