An exercise for sharing thoughts on spiritual questions in groups and thereby create relationships across religious differences.
A pilgrimage / walk and talk where the participants get the opportunity to share their life stories.
The exercise invites participants to share and respond to existential and faith questions.
The exercise invites participants to share their prejudice and discuss how these affect interaction between groups.
- The participant understands differences on an individual level.
- The participant compares her/himself to her/his family members and notices the natural differences among them.
- The participant concludes that the difference is just the way life is and a general law.
- The participant expresses her/his individuality and what characterizes her/him from others.
- Defend the right to be different and the uniqueness of each person.